Turnaround Time

My daughter asked for the sweater she found on Pinterest from Chain Candy.Lexie-Chain Candy sent us a sweater that was nothing like advertised.

The neck is so huge, it won't stay on her shoulders. I tried it on, and it won't even stay on my shoulders. She's only 13, and this is what she asked for for Christmas. Furthremore, the sweater doesn't even have a label in it, the color isn't the same, and it basically looks like a cheap piece of junk.

The Pinterest Chain Candy sweater had a label, small neckline, and nice orange-ish color My daughter begged for the Chain Candy Pinterest sweater (shown) for Christmas. It's not what she got, and Lexie from Chain Candywon't exchange for the sweater in the picture (her article of clothing she advertised) nor will she refund my daughter's money nor will she answer my emails anymore. Here are what they look like.

The first is what my daughter wanted for Christmas, advertised on Pinterest as what Chain Candy was selling.The other two are the sweater.

Review about: Chain Candy Sweater.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Chain Candy?

Comments

rottiefan

Ok, the middle one is what Chain Candy advertised. The other 2 are of what my 13 year old daughter got.

My pictures didn't show up.