Lexie Raelene, a student from the Fashion Institute of Technology is running a pretty successful scam online by selling clothing under her Chain Candy storefront.

After her shop went under review on Etsy ( ), she moved to ( ) ...probably because there are no comment/review sections...

If you ever come by her shop, turn around. It's a shame people do this to people who don't mind paying extra for handmade items. (although reviews say they are awful quality).

Personal Experience: $60 and 5 months later, still have not had my order fulfilled. She stops communicating with you once she has your money. Many others in my position.

I ordered at the beginning of January and still have not received my item.I also have not received a response to my emails.

Do not order from her.Very disappointed!!!

I ordered on 11-11-17 and still nothing.She won’t return my emails and of course....already has payment.

So disappointed in this girl. I’m afraid all comments are true. She is vet dishonest!!!!

Do not buy from her.I am contacting my credit card company immediately to report her!